Apple is the leading company in the production of smartphones. they only need 14 years to dominate a big part of the global market alongside Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi. Here if you were intending to buy iPhone 11 pro, we are going to write down 7 reviews to help to decide whether to have an iPhone 11 pro.
Do I need to buy iPhone 11 pro?
- Well, if you are looking for best performance and quality of screen display AMOLED created by Samsung, iPhone 11 pro is yours
- Second, iPhone 11 pro cost huge budget in comparison to its specifications.
iPhone 11 pro specifications
- Released 2019, September 20
188g, 8.1mm thickness
iOS 13, up to iOS 14.4.2
64GB/256GB/512GB storage, no card slot
- 5.8″1125×2436 pixels
- 4GB RAMApple A13 Bionic
iPhone 11 Pro review: Cheat Sheet
- The regular iPhone 11 offers great dual cameras, but the iPhone 11 Pro offers a third camera for optical zoom, giving you more range.
- Apple’s new Night mode produces amazing results in very low light and even surpasses the Pixel 4 in some cases. (Our Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 Pro face-off has a full comparison between the two phones.)
- Thanks to its A13 Bionic processor, the iPhone 11 Pro is still the fastest phone you can buy today.
- At about 10.5 hours of battery life, the iPhone 11 Pro offers good endurance, but the iPhone 11 Pro Max lasts nearly 12 hours on a charge.
- The fast charger in the box works pretty well, getting you to 55% in 30 minutes.
- We wish Apple included more storage than just 64GB; you may want to go for a higher capacity.
- The iPhone 12 is right around the corner, and it’ll include four variants ranging from 5.4-inch to 6.7-inch sizes, all with 5G support. Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 12 in October.
iPhone 11 pro reviews of Real PEOPLE
Amanda W: I hate the new iPhone 12 square design it’s hard to hold and so I decided to get the 11 Pro instead. So much better. Even the camera focuses better. I’m glad I was able to find the 512GB version here as Apple doesn’t sell it anymore.
Amazon customer: Apple advertises the iPhone 11 as water-resistant to 4 meters for 30 minutes. But the fine print says it’s only water-resistant when it leaves the factory and water damage is not covered by the warranty! Not only is it useless to the customer that it was supposedly water-resistant only until it left a factory in China, but you are telling the consumer it’s ok to have it near the water! When it fails, BECAUSE IT IS NOT WATER RESISTANT, they charge $399 to repair! No matter what the actual damage is it cost $399? Just enough to make the customer say “not worth it, I’ll buy a new one.” What a scam. Every friend I’ve mentioned this to has said “the iPhone 11 is waterproof, it should be covered under the warranty.” NOPE! Shows your false advertising is misleading the consumer.
DAN: If you own an iPhone download Apple’s ‘Apple Store’ app and compare the specs of the 12 Pro and the 11 Pro. Make sure you go into the drop-down menu for battery and phone size specifically. The 11 Pro has a longer battery life and is only a couple of grams heavier and ~.1cm larger in most areas. Why didn’t the price of the 11 series decline like it should’ve as it has in the past? 2020 just hits a different man. *deflates like a balloon*
You can also read articles about Best Smartphones 2021: iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Redmi