How to Cook in Bulk So You Always Ready
How to Cook in Bulk So You are Always Ready: I love this article called How to Get Ripped in 2 Evenings a Week. Long story short, cook your food in bulk ahead of time, pack it in Tupperware, and you’re good to go. This is related to point #4 again and I’m reiterating it because it’s so important.
- Calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) using an online calorie calculator
- Eat 20 to 25% fewer calories than your TDEE
- Make a list of your favorite foods
- Measure out the amount of food you need to fit your calorie goals
- Go grocery shopping once a week and get all of the ingredients
- Cook all of your food twice a week (for example Sunday and Wednesday)