If you see these 6 key warnings, it’s time to activate your pandemic lockdown plan
When outbreak cases continue to climb, or if the contagion comes close to your community, the time to make preparations for a worst-case scenario is immediate. The following are six key warning signs you should be looking for. When these events come to pass or you see these signals, you should strongly consider implementing a self-quarantine lockdown:
- 1. Emergency officials say they have the situation under control, but more cases continue to appear in your immediate area.
- 2. Local and state governments officially declare an emergency.
- 3. Cases have been identified at your local hospital or at schools in your general vicinity.
- 4. The general public begins to panic and store shelves start running out of key supplies like food and bottled water.
- 5. Looting and lawlessness occur within the local community.
- 6. The virus breaches a 50-mile radius surrounding your home or town.
Related post Real Madrid vs Chelsea Champions League
If these signs begin to appear around you, it’s time to seriously consider distancing yourself from society, and especially highly dense venues like retail stores, sporting events, or schools.