Why Drink More Water: Water is critical to building muscle. Your body is about 70% to 80% water, and that includes your muscles. exactly like sleeping, the majority of studies have shown a relationship between drinking water and lose weight. One possible reason is that water helps you feel full.
Read these 4 benefits about drinking many as you of can cups of water:
- It helps with your body’s fluid balance so that it can transport nutrients, regulate body temperature, and digest food better
- It helps you feel fuller so you eat less food
- Drinking water helps flush your kidneys so you can get rid of waste more efficiently
- Since one of the most common symptoms of dehydration is fatigue, drinking water can give you a boost of energy
Be sure that all these ideas above are burning fat. Oh yeah, ice water has been proved to burn calories too since your body has to work hard to warm it up.
You should shoot for 3-4 liters per day.
- Just carry a big bottle with you (at work, in the car)
- Drink a glass of water before and after every meal
- Drink tea and coffee to help stay hydrated (even though they have a slight diuretic effect)
Some bodybuilders carry around a gallon of water to make sure that they drink enough.